EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Mhasibu Sacco is one of the leading Co-operative societies in this region. Our products address the needs of the market. We seek to employ highly competitive employees supported by a strong Board. Working for us is not only beneficial to the company but goes beyond satisfying the employee through career development, training and good working relations with our Members.
1. Degree in Computer science/Information technology
2. At least 2 years’ IT experience.
3. Experience in database design & management and Software design.
4. Technical experience in hardware troubleshooting.
5. Experience in web management. Joomla is an advantage.
6. Conversant with User support and training methodologies.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Management and Maintenance of all Society's Computers and related equipment, to ensure that they work well. Make arrangements with service providers to ensure this is done.
2. Management and Maintenance of society's software and related material. Ensure online Scanning of all computers every day.
3. Liaise with service providers as system issues arise.
4. Administration of Local Area Networks ensuring connectivity is up and running.
5. Carry out routine backups of data every day and ensure they have been delivered off site every day and testing of backups once every month.
6. Carry out security procedures to counteract access and data corruption on a daily basis.
7. Procurement of IT and related material.
8. Handle staff’s IT related problems as they arise.
9. Registration of new members.
10. Regularly updating the society’s website.
11. Propose and implement new technologies as they come into the market.
12. Respond to members queries on ICT via email, telephone and in person assistance.
Applications should be addressed to,
The General Manager,
Mhasibu Sacco Society LTD
P.O. Box 31295, 00600